Error Not Acceptable An appropriate representation of the requested resource

Hi Guys

Need help on the following error

whenever i enter more than 3 lines in the product description (long) i will get this error. i try the same text length on my other shop but i dont encounter the same problem. any ideas how this happened?

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /shop/admin123/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Here :
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewreply/112516/
I found something saying, according to GTranslate :

SOLVED! "

El servicio de asistencia de mi servidor me lo ha resuelto de la siguiente manera: The helpdesk me my server has resolved as follows:

“Estimado cliente: "Dear Customer:

Le indico que esto es debido a la protección de mod_security. He indicated that this is due to mod_security protection.

Para quitar esa proteccion, debera crear un archivo .htaccess en los directorios afectados con las siguentes lineas dentro: To remove this protection, you should create a. Htaccess in the directories assigned in the following lines:

SecFilterEngine Off Off SecFilterEngine
SecFilterScanPOST Off Off SecFilterScanPOST

Hemos procedido a crearle uno en: We proceeded to create for one at:

/home/bmkbath/public_html/tienda/trastienda/.htaccess / Home / bmkbath / public_html / store / back room / .htaccess

Como puede ver, el error que se producia en “añadir nuevo producto”, ya no se produce.” As you can see, the crash that occurred on "add new product", no longer occurs. "

Gracias por la atención prestada Thanks for your attention

Hope it will help.

Else, contact your host or look to his FAQ or help if he has got any.

Hi Patric thx for your reply

i dont really understand the statement.

i try to add these 2 lines in .htaccess file

SecFilterEngine Off Off SecFilterEngine
SecFilterScanPOST Off Off SecFilterScanPOST

but i will get the internal server error if i add them.