Customization Upload Photo Button

carla

Hi
I am new to Prestashop and working with version 1.3. I have a photo business and would like for individuals to be able to upload their photos to the site.

I noticed in the customization that there is an area that you can use but I am looking for the ability of a "button" you so commonly see in photo sites that says UPLOAD PHOTOS and you push the button. It is a familiarity issue that I want people to look for. The ways it is currently set up- the upload section is really discreet on the page and you could miss it. In addition you could add the product to the cart before entering the photo and not realize it. It would be nice if they have picked a customized product that first they add to the cart and second a window pops up for them to upload their picture so it can't be forgotten.

Even better if there was the ability for when they uploaded the picture it was placed within the photo card shown.
Any ideas if there is a module for one or both of these items.

I do not know how to write code so am looking for an actual module that I can add to my package.

Thanks for your help.
Regards, Carla