[Solved] How to use the proper language in product descriptions

Hello!

It's a very good feature that the user can select different languages, but my site (www.hu-ro.net) for example doesn't work well in this respect, i.e. it doesn't switch to the selected language after I click the country flag.

But, let's ignore this now, I would like to raise up another important question.

When I add a new product I also enter a brief product descirption and a large product description. However, the system doesn't make difference here among languages. So, I cannot enter a separate desctiption for the English site, and another for let's say the Hungarian site. Everything you enter here will shop up in the same manner on all sites.
This means, that there is no full localization.

So I mark the topic as [solved].
Please, next time, do it by yourself by adding [solved] at the beginning of your topic's title by editing your first post !
Thanks. ;-)

OK, I wanted to do that, but my shop still doesn't work as required. For example, if I click the Romanian flag (hu-ro.net/Webaruhaz), it shows a "Page Not Found" error message, which is normal, since i don't have any http://hu-ro.net/Webaruhaz/lang-ro/ folder. I defined the new language, imported the .gz translation file on my Admin interface, but it seems that it didn't create the lang-ro folder.

The lang-ro folder? Where? I don't understand.

Hello!

I just added the Romanian language (including the flag) on my Admin interface, and installed the language pack.
Now, my webshop (as seen by customers) has a Romanian flag on its top, so the user can click on it to see the webshop in Romanian. The user can also choose the US, French and Spanish flags. These latter are installed by default.

My problem is that one can click on any of the other flags, they will not work. The only flag that works is the US flag.

I think that there is an installation glitch, because the error message shows "lang-en, lang-ro etc. folder not found".
Indeed, I have no folders with these names, so it's not a surprise that those country flags do not work.

When I installed for example the Romanian language add-on, I expected that the setup will be automatically done.

No, if I click the Romanian flag, I get the following error message at http://hu-ro.net/Webaruhaz/lang-ro/index.php
"Page not found
The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. etc."

Aplogies, none of the languages work, the only one that works is that for USA.