( Solved)DISABLE DROPDOWN MENU, PUT A LINK TO OTHER SITE and other issues....

Hello,

I'm having some issues in personalizing my theme, I already read all the forums and put the first question in the Installation one , but I didn't receive a solution there siince this looks more of a Themes problem.

1. How do I disable the drop-down menu sort by,A-z,etc. I Looked everywhere but couldn't find.

2.I need to put a small image(like a logo) thatwhen people click they are redirect to another website. I tried in the Back office in "add a link" I could see the name in the main page, but when I click a receive a message : Object not found.

3.I have a Background image and I need that the site size does not expanded, I need it to be fixed even when showing the products. How do I do that? I'm looking for a solution like this site : http://www.madamechacha.com/ if you click you see the products in a thumbnail and on the bottom: page 1/2/3.

4. Also how do I make the preview JPEG with my Theme?

Hope someone can help. Thank you.:)

Nobody yet?!:( I thought at least amwdesign will be able to answer this one.... he must be busy. So in the mean time I'll keep trying figure out a solution for my questions.

Thanks anyways, for check it out this post.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I want share some answers to my own questions in case someone else have the same issues. Finally, after a lot of errors and attempts I have solved 2 of them.

1.Just delete the productsort.TPL in themes and the dropdown it's gone.

2.Kind of Solved....

3.Solved with Adverts and Callouts Module

4.I did in Photoshop with the slices function. But, a much easy and better way is a little program called Greenshot that you can select the region you want and make notes. I attached the program for anyone who is interested.

Greenshot-0.6.003.zip

For (2) if you only have one to do then you could use addstuff if you have a few you want to display at random then you can use the random adverts mod both available from the free prestashop modules page on my website.

To do this with addstuff, then just add an anchor tag wrapped around an image in the mystuff.html file.

With the random adverts and callouts one you enter the url and image (uploaded) pairs from a custom admin panel.

For (3) it's down to the template, and is a combination of the .tpl files (product listing) and css.

Paul

Hi Paul,

I installed your module Adverts and Callouts. Everything went well until I tried upload a image. I though was the size or the extension, but even when I try upload some of the images you have in the media folder. I still getting the same error.

Here's a picture of my screen.

Thanks for your help.

2781_K2mb8ON5JIr6nhM0fOQ6_t

2782_yEmQuKCbvgSg8w2lFQGl_t

I think I need to modify the archive, and put a stub file in the /img/a directory :)

It's likely that because the /img/a directory is empty it hasn't been created when you uploaded the files tou your server. Can you create the directory /img/a and set the permissions to 777 and try it again?

I think that should fix it :)

The files in the media folder are just some examples that you can use to test it out, and you don't have to upload them to your server at all.

Paul