Image Not Available when using Internet Explorer

I'm having issues with Internet Explorer dislpaying my site properly. When I click on one of my categories it shows all the subcategories at the top of the screen, which is fine. In Firefox it's just the name of the subcategory but when you open up my site in internet explorer there is the box with the red x in it on top of each subcategory like it's missing an image but I don't have images set to be there. Anyone know how I can get rid of that?

To see what I mean go to www.htownbilliards.com in IE

...when you open up my site in internet explorer there is the box with the red x in it on top of each subcategory like it's missing an image

This is what I see in IE. No red crosses.

Ahh, I see what you mean, on the actual category page. Well, the firefox is pretty forgiving in terms of display. You do have actually images (see attached or the page source) but Firefox happily ignores missing images and since the images don't have alt attributes, nothing shows there. Internet explorer gives the warning, correctly, that there are images mentioned in the source code but not found at the location pointed.

Those are the images that is specified when you are creating the category. There is a default image that is installed that displays when you do not enter a specific image for the category too but I think you deleted it.

You cannot get rifd off images by just deleting them as long as they are in the source of the page they will be requested by the visitors filling up your logs with 404's, not so good for SEO either. Search the forums there are a couple of posts about how to remove relevant sections.

29278_2Uy9bTW0PaxiXJRmvuid_t