Need more control over products Categories / Attributes & Groups / Features ?

Hey! this is my first post here but I'll start with hardcore questions :S

We're planning to move our business to prestashop.
First and main reason is that we need more control over products which are printed t-shirts (our company prints them).

Blank t-shirts comes from our supplier
There are few different models of "t-shirts" offered by this supplier:
ladies tees
classic tees
longslevee
and more...

Each of them also comes with various colors and sizes
So it means that at this stage there are 3 variations:

model
color
size

BUT! as i mentioned before our company sells printed t-shirts and many of our designs fits perfect on different models / colors and each one ofc can be printed on any size.

We don't want to spend time updating 200 products manually just because f.ex. "black classic L" is no longer available (coz the supplier just sold last one)

In this case with our current e-commerce solution I'll have to scroll
through those 200 products(t-shirt designs) that has option(variation) which was using this "black classic L" just to make this option(variation) unavailable.

Is there any way to make our life easier so we only need to change it once and all products are updated ?
Will this be possible with PRESTASHOP ?

We also want to use a filter that will give customers opportunity to see f.ex. only "ladies t-shirts / black / S"
It would be super-cool if customers could also chose more than one size / color / model in one filtering.

Any idea from where we should start adding / importing products ?
Which modules we should take in consideration ?
Any other suggestions are well appreciated.

Attached image shows how our shop structure should look like

29206_mzcWnisL01zjUuSHa98M_t

Just to get a better understanding, could you assume you are selling "prints" (you never run out of them), and make t-shirt model, color and size stock variables assigned to each print (or the appropriate prints if some prints cannot be applied to some t-shirts). Then when a certain size, model, color is sold with whatever print on it, it will be deducted from the stock and once it is out of stock it will be impossible to order a "print" with that combination until you restock the color, model, size etc. Does this make sense?

Well still can't see how it could help me :S.

I have just 4 products in my shop atm each one has 135 combinations (generated all possible options) now when i want to get rid of Classic / Black / M i still need to edit each single product (to delete this combination) or maybe i didn't understand something ? :

Seriously, please point me where exactly in admin panel i can ajust it for all 4 products. Would also be nice if u just take a look on it as im not sure if i did it corectly as u described in ur first post but i need ur ip to allow u to view the shop (pm me). It would be super helpfull ;)