Question about SEO

nikolaos_81

Good morning to everyone. I have some questions about my eshop's SEO. From what I recently read, google is no longer relevant to keywords and as I found on the product page on the backend, there really is no meta keyword field (prestashop 1.6.1.10). My question is this. Although my eshop is not bilingual, it shows me a selection of English (Greek is my basic language) in the fields so you can fill in accordingly. For example, in Greek field, i made the friendly url in engilsh characters. Correctly did? The choice of English has a dash and is not filled. Have i to fill it?

Let's go ... the meta-title and meta-description are empty in both languages. The help balloon says, if you leave them empty, system will pull the title and description of the product. Apply;; If not and I have to fill it up, I have to do it in English or Greek?? What is better for search engines? (do I give my normal title and description or only keywords?)

What other possibilities do we have besides these fields? I always hear about SEO that is the most critical one for a site etc ... what else can we do to optimize it more ??

Modules for SEO have the effect and what do you suggest ???Thanks.