Image URL in tool>CMS

Hello,

There are two solutions

*first one is to install a plugin in the editor tinyMce
http://www.lunarvis.com/products/tinymcefilebrowserwithupload.php
i got the previos version 1.4.1 for free next one 1.4.2 is to buy (still not expensive)

*second solution is to download this module here (french forum) developper; witch is the same process consisting also in instaling a plugin for the editor tinyMce named(image)
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/25836/modules_tiers/module_upload_dimage_depuis_le_cms

copie the root directory or directly twist on your ftp file (the last directory file named images of the root directory ) into the tinymce /plugin
this is in the main directory js

and then you have to do thoses changes
in file install text

#
# [open] ---
#
admin/tabs/AdminCMS.php

#
# [find] ---
#
                   plugins : "safari,pagebreak,style,layer,table,advimage,advlink,inlinepopups,media,searchreplace,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen",

#
# [replace with] ---
#
                   plugins : "safari,pagebreak,style,layer,table,advimage,images,advlink,inlinepopups,media,searchreplace,contextmenu,paste,directionality,fullscreen",

#
# [find] ---
#
                   theme_advanced_buttons2 : "cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,cleanup,help,code,,|,forecolor,backcolor",

#
# [replace with] ---
#
                   theme_advanced_buttons2 : "cut,copy,paste,pastetext,pasteword,|,search,replace,|,bullist,numlist,|,outdent,indent,blockquote,|,undo,redo,|,link,unlink,anchor,image,images,cleanup,help,code,,|,forecolor,backcolor",

#

the foor other files that you get in the directory [contrib] show you exactly the same process for other files like adminprodruct and manufacterproduct and so on
if you do that also your editor would be able to browse and uploads images in any case

PS[ if you read carefuly what i have wrote and follow the instructions, this is not very hard to do
and then you will discover how useful it is
In any case even if you buy (the plugin) the integration into prestashop core will be the same step to follow

tell me if you face any difficulties installing i keep in touch

Phil Did