[FIXED] Can't login to back office

After fully reinstall of my operating system I can't login to my back office.

The same issue was when I start my shop, than I just reinstalled Prestashop and DB and continued working.
But now there is hundreds of goods in my shop.

As saw in forum, it's pretty popular problem.
I tried with WWW, without WWW, with CAPS LOCK, I cleaned browser cookies and cache. Nothing helps.
I dont't want to move on to Magento.

Is there correct solution to this?
Thanks.
------------------
------------------
Screenshots:
1) I am waiting for 40 minutes, no connect
2) unavailable to access the adress

2461_l6sg7COHNFXsUVdzyYtX_t

2462_ucZdHxBFi2w4WbhpWnwT_t

Ah right. I misunderstood you and thought that it was the web server iself that you had reinstalled. Have you tried using the lost password link? That may be all you need to get back in, or even try using a different browser. All is not lost ;)

Paul

Thank you, Paul, for reply.
I had generate new password and tried to login from different browsers, but it don't help.
In Opera 9.51 - screen still beeing freeze like on 1st screenshot (in my first post).
In MS IE 6.0 and Firefox 3.0 - login screen appears again and again.

There's obviously something going wrong. I was lucky in that I managed to login in via opera and after a bit of random fiddling i eventually got to log in via firefox too (which is the browser i was locked out with).

It has to be something to do with sessions, but the details of how that whole mechanism works (in conjunction with cookies) is still a mystery to me I'm afraid.

You could try playing with this is firefox: http://www.bitstorm.org/extensions/view-cookies/

Although, given that you reinstalled (and thus deleted the cookies) i don't think it will help much. I've a couple of ideas about how you can get back in, but it may be best to conduct the conversation off-line. PM me and we can make contact.

Paul

It should be kind of "fixed" now, and for the record the problem appears to have been in one of the language translation files (in this case admin.php) - if there are any errors in the Back Office code though the whole thing crashes down since the output is captured, not displayed directly....

Paul