How to disable cart

Hi,

You can hide/comment/delete price qty cart... in the themes/yourthemes/product-list.tpl and product.tpl

If you are using the home featured module, you have to edit modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl

Then you should uninstall the block cart module, and block user info, block my account

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

You can hide/comment/delete price qty cart... in the themes/yourthemes/product-list.tpl and product.tpl

If you are using the home featured module, you have to edit modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.tpl

Then you should uninstall the block cart module, and block user info, block my account

Sorry, I'm a total newbie...
when you say edit...can u please explain it a bit or direct me where to go to lookup the info? thanks.

basically, u open the file, in this case homefeatured and disable the code from line 18 to 20 by putting comment <!-- --> e.g

<!-- 

{if !$priceDisplay}{convertPrice price=$product.price}{else}{convertPrice price=$product.price_tax_exc}{/if}
 -->

line 23 to 27

<!--{if ($product.quantity > 0 OR $product.allow_oosp) AND $product.customizable != 2}
{l s='Add to cart' mod='homefeatured'}
                       {else}
{l s='Add to cart' mod='homefeatured'}
                       {/if} -->

This will disable both the price and add to cart button...

you may want to adjust the empty space by editing line 6. change the value=xxx accordingly

{assign var='liHeight' value=310}