Configure the cart and check out process - converting payments into estimates

Hello,

I am looking for a solution to the cart & checkout process,

i would like to remove all reference to money/payment, shipping and limit the required login information.

its a big ask i understand, the idea is that customers can traverse products and then checkout selected items for a quote.

i know there is a need for this, so thats why i am asking for any ideas with regards to converting payments into estimates?

would be great to get some responses =)

Hello,

I am looking for a solution to the cart & checkout process,

i would like to remove all reference to money/payment, shipping and limit the required login information.

its a big ask i understand, the idea is that customers can traverse products and then checkout selected items for a quote.

i know there is a need for this, so thats why i am asking for any ideas with regards to converting payments into estimates?

would be great to get some responses =)

This sort of modification requires help of a professional developer. Ask in Job offers and paid services

This may be the case, however i would use this in the last case scenario.

Seems that prestashop cannot be used as a catalogue/menu system with a checkout option.

*edit i found this link:
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/10032/installing_prestashop/how_to_turn_off_carrierdeliveryshiping

however it is outdated due to age vs new versions of prestashop.

still searching...