Problem with attributes, quantites and availability messages

DDD

Hi,

I don't manage to get it quite right with my attributes, quantities and availability messages right.

If you look at
http://www.drakfisken.se/product.php?id_product=1395

This product has 2 version (4 fan or 6 fan = 4 fläktar or 6 fläktar). I have 0 of the 4 fan version and 5 of the 6 fan version on stock. The message for the 4 fan version looks OK to start with (Delivery time 10 days = Leveranstid cirka 10 dagar).

But if I change to the 6 fan version it says
-"I lager5 i lager i lager" = "On stock5 on stock".

If I then change back to the 4 fan version it now says
-"Leveranstid cirka 10 dagar5 i lager i lager" (Delivery time 10 days5 on stock)

If I'm not totally wrong this has to be coded in product.tpl of the themes file. The code there looks like this.

<!-- quantity wanted -->

quantity == 0) || $virtual} style="display:none;"{/if}>
{l s='Quantity :'}
               <input type="text" name="qty" id="quantity_wanted" class="text" value="{if isset($quantityBackup)}{$quantityBackup|intval}{else}1{/if}" size="2" maxlength="3" />

<!-- availability -->

quantity == 0 && !$product->available_later) || (!$product->available_now && $display_qties != 1) } style="display:none;"{/if}>
{l s='Availability:'}
quantity == 0} class="warning-inline"{/if}>
                   {if $product->quantity == 0}{if $allow_oosp}{$product->available_later}{else}{l s='This product is no longer in stock'}{/if}{else}{$product->available_now}{/if}

<!-- number of item in stock -->

quantity == 0)} style="display:none;"{/if}>
{$product->quantity|intval}
quantity > 1} style="display:none;"{/if} id="quantityAvailableTxt">{l s='item in stock'}
quantity < 2} style="display:none;"{/if} id="quantityAvailableTxtMultiple">{l s='items in stock'}

<!-- Out of stock hook -->

quantity > 0} style="display:none;"{/if}>
               {$HOOK_PRODUCT_OOS}

quantity > $last_qties || $product->quantity == 0) || $allow_oosp} style="display:none;"{/if} >{l s='Warning: Last items in stock!'}

quantity == 0} style="display:none;"{/if} id="add_to_cart" class="buttons_bottom_block">
           <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="{l s='Add to cart'}" /></sp>
           {if $HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}
               {$HOOK_PRODUCT_ACTIONS}
           {/if}
       </form>
       {if $HOOK_EXTRA_RIGHT}{$HOOK_EXTRA_RIGHT}{/if}

Could somebody please help me to get it right?

Best regards

Hans