Can’t Log In to Back Office!

1/ Where do you think you are? People that are here help you for free the best way they can, so please be patient!

2/ You are talking about money, but how much did you pay for that solution?

3/ You have to be polite on this forum. Thanks.

4/ There are topics explaining how to modify your password on this forum. Make a search and try to do it. If it does not work, please come back.

5/ I highly recommand you to read the forum rules. If you do not change you behavior, first you will have absolutely no help, and next, you will be banned.

Topic moved.

I am now able to log-in to my back office. I navigate a couple of pages and I get sent back to my log-in screen.

Can anyone please help me? I don't know where to start.

I have looked at the forum but there doesn't seem to be an answer to this question. I seem to be spending hours and hours looking for an answer.

(1st Attempt) Try and log in E-mail address and password (sent to me this morning) - back to admin page
(2nd Attempt) Try and log in E-mail address and password (sent to me this morning) - 'welcome to back office page
Navigate to 'Catalogue' then logged out.
(3rd Attempt) Try and log in E-mail address and password (sent to me this morning) Takes me to Catalogue page. Try to 'add new category' - Logged out.
(4th Attempt) Try and log in E-mail address and password (sent to me this morning) - back to admin page
(5th Attempt) Try and log in E-mail address and password (sent to me this morning) - back to admin page
(6th Attempt) Try and log in E-mail address and password (sent to me this morning) - back to admin page
(7th Attempt) Try and log in E-mail address and password (sent to me this morning) - back to admin page
(8th Attempt) Try and log in E-mail address and password (sent to me this morning) - Takes me to 'category', go to 'features', then to 'preferences' - back to admin page.

I keep getting sent back to admin page whenever I try and move around the site.

Still doesn't work.

This software seems so unstable - does anyone actually use this successfully?

Almost 40000 persons...

I don't want to do that - I want to update from this computer - this is where my photoshop is.

I did not ask you to DO that, but to TRY that.