Installed Modules are disappeared from Backend

Hi everybody,

I have PS 1.7 and I have a big problem after that I upgrade the modules  (with the function "Update All"). After that I make this, all the installed modules were disappeared from the "Installed Modules" section of the Backend and I really don't know what to do.

To resolve the issue I tried to upgrade the version of the PS to the last one avaialable, with One Click Upgrade and it creates many errors.

Then I try to use the command to rescue back the previous PS version but in the end other errors were created and my site crash without load any page.

I had to upload a copy of the site and of the database of a day before the modifications. But also using this old copy not modified of the site, I have seen that all the modules installed were still not visible in the relative panel of the backend. So I have tried to clear the cache of Prestashop inside the backend and the after that I click the "Clean Cache" button the site crash again giving me only blank pages. Then I had to upload again the site and the database from that copy I had, but also in this way all the site work good but all the "installed Modules" are still disappeared from the backend.

Have you some tip on how I can get back the visualizzation of the modules in the backend?

Thanks in advance

Edited by markoroots (see edit history)