Customer loyalty and rewards v1.7 - NOT WORKING ?

HI there,

I just recently enabled this module and found out that when I am logged off I can see the amount of points accumulated in the product page. but then when I login as a customer the information about the amount of points has gone and replaced by "NO REWARD POINTS FOR THIS PRODUCT" .. Why is that ? when I did a search in the forum seems like the loyalty module is not working properly for quite alot of people. I am using prestashop 1.3.1.1. Can someone explain.

Regards
Archproject

Thanks for replying,

Unfortunately I also cannot replicate my experience last time with the module, I swore I saw it saying there's no reward points for this item . well anyway ... were you able to replicate your problem with the module ? what did you do to make it like that ....

anyway here's what I did to make my problem happen last time which I cannot replicate :

I go to one of my product page, press add to cart then I press checkout since I am not logged in it gave me the login page. then I typed in my credentials and I type my password wrongly then it gave me an error message then I gave my correct credentials. Then i was logged in . then I went back to my products page and then I saw it says no reward points for this product but the product in my cart was still there and when I go to VIEW my cart the points information wasn't even there.

anyway I hope I can redeem the points now testing it .

ok I tested the reward points ....

Reward Points were given when we change the order status to DELIVERED only
After Delivered we can straight away convert the points to become a voucher.
BUT BUT BUT
the voucher expires in a year (have to change code somewhere)
voucher is cumulative with other voucher and price reductions. (how to disable this )

EDITED :

the voucher expires in a year (have to change code somewhere)

Solution :- Edit the file modules/loyalty/loyalty-program.php
change this line

$voucher->date_to = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', $dateFrom + 31536000); // + 1 year

To

$voucher->date_to = date('Y-m-d H:i:s', $dateFrom + ); // + 1 year

I am changing it to 2592000 for 30 days

voucher is cumulative with other voucher and price reductions. (how to disable this )

Remove these two line from the same file

$voucher->cumulable = 1;
$voucher->cumulable_reduction = 1;