Price Per Pack

Hi

I wonder if someone can help, I have a client who requires that each product be listed based upon sq ft or per pack. After the price on the product page I require it to show either per pack or per unit.

How can I get the system to identify the product and display this information as I will be selling items in packs and individually.

Hope this makes sense!

• 9 months later...

Hi

I think this would be a very useful feature as well.

I would like to display the unit price - say 2 euro. But the product can only be sold in a pack of 20. So when a customer adds a quantity of 1 - the vart calue should be 40 euro - the 20 items that make up the pack multiplied by the 2 euro per item.

At the moment (as far as I can work out) you either display the unit price (2 euro) and when the customer adds 1 as a quantity the cart says 2 euro where I would like to be able to display the unit price to the customer 2 euro but when q quantity of 1 is added the cart automatically calculates the order to be 40 euro (2 euro by the 20 items in the pallet).

I think Magento can handle this - would be great if Prestashop could as well

T

I did this by setting the unit price per item setting in the product page.

I made an item for $20.

Then I created a combination that was a single (price stayed the same) and a Case.

For the Case combination I made the impact on unit price a negative value (-$41) and the item impact on price postive (+$37)

Those numbers will then display a per item price of $20 for a single item or $19 for a case of 3 items.

Play around with it, but I think it will do what you are saying you need to do..

Mr913

• 1 year later...

Hi

Did you guys find an answer to this problem?

I'm in the same situation, I have a shop that sells tiles. I can only sell by the box, but the price has to be shown per item.

So when people are searching they will see 2 dollars per item (per tile), but they will be only able to buy by the box, which is 20 dollars for a box of 10 tiles.