[SOLVED] I'm Live & only 7 states are showing on my checkout page

I am now live and had my first customer email me to let me know that only 7 out of 50 states are showing on the drop down menu in the customer sign up and order page. I don't know what to do to fix this. Thank you!

I found my problem - part of it. I am in the USA and have made some mistakes when setting up my states. Somehow, I have USA listed twice, United States listed twice under the list of states. Some of my states are listed under different USA-United States selection. How do I delete the extra USA and (2) United States listed under my state list? I only need the one USA. I am currently going through each state to make sure the same USA is selected from the list, but I will still need to delete the extra listings for the USA. Thank you for your help!

Thank you for your quick reply! I was in a panic - I love Prestashop, but get scared when something goes wrong that I don't know how to fix. Thank goodness for the forum and all the help I receive.

I disabled the extra USA & United States on the country listing - I didn't see how I could delete them. All 50 of my states are listed now, after I went through each one and selected the same USA from the country list.