Some visitors see prices without VAT

chagui900

Hello everyone, for more that I search the internet I do not find anything about it and I am not the only one who has this problem.

It turns out that some customers see the price without IVa on the web. I think I have everything right since this only happens sometimes. Can someone give me a solution or have the same problem? Thank you...

Are you selling in Spain?

Do you have the VAT module installed? which will mean that customers from other EU countries will not see VAT?The customers who do not see VAT are the also in Spain? Or could they be in another country? For example a customer from Austalia should not be charged VAT

You can also use groups to show different customers VAT or not - so check all those settings

5 hours ago, haylau said:

Are you selling in Spain?

Do you have the VAT module installed? which will mean that customers from other EU countries will not see VAT?The customers who do not see VAT are the also in Spain? Or could they be in another country? For example a customer from Austalia should not be charged VAT

You can also use groups to show different customers VAT or not - so check all those settings

Thanks for your answer. I only sell in Spain, I think I have all the groups to show Iva and all the rules of correctly configured rates. Fortunately, it only happens with some users but I do not know what percentage it will be, of course ...

On 20/2/2018 at 8:43 PM, haylau said:

What is the website URL?

How do you know there is a problem. Do the I doubt the customers would know if they are seeing VAT or not

I know why I commented, come to a price and when they sign up to make the purchase, another price appears but always accompanied by "taxes included"

• 5 years later...