New theme installation issue

Enzo55

Hello all,

I'm facing the following issue when I want to select the new theme I bought recently for my next e-trade web site :

- Prestashop 1.7.2.4 installed thrue Bitanami Stack and working well on my MacBook for testing purpose. The default theme is accessible and the back office too.

- But, when I want to install the corresponding zip file new theme (v1.0.1-wt_minihouse), and then choosen, nothing works anymore. The web site is not accessible. Then, If I want to come back and regress to the previous default one, that theme is not anymore reachable !

I would like to add that I have exactly the same problem with the same new theme on my web hosting provider space.

Both the host and the theme developer were contacted about this difficulty. I'm waiting for their reply, especially the one from the developper...

Having to make progress in setting up an online shop, thank you in advance to all of you who could explain to me what is really going on. Why can't I manage to use this new theme and especially why the default one is no longer available after triying to install the costly one ?

Best regards.

JC