Shops on different domains - redirection bug

hendrikvb

I'm supporting three presta shops (1.7.1.0) all running on the same Apache but on dedicated installation folders and dedicated databases (obviously single instance of Mysql). The main shop (busiest) suddenly stopped working and is now automatically redirecting to my second presta shop (HTTP header from shop.domain1.com has "Location: https://shop.domain2.com"). Both the second presta and the third work fine. I've already cleared the cache (manually) on all shops and have confirmed the database entry that should contain the shop URL. No admin changes were made that could have caused the redirect to happen suddenly. The product database is currently holding 3000+ product records. I've done a database dump to confirm there is no mention of the shop.domain2.com in the database for shop.domain1.com and I've searched through the Presta folder to find any references to shop.domain2.com. At the same time, I have www.domain1.com which works fine (does not redirect to www.domain2.com so I'm sure it's not a configuration issue on the Apache side. I've restarted server, restarted services, restarted browser.

I am using Let's Encrypt certificates but the problem persists without  HTTPS enabled (I've manually disabled it through the database)

At this point, I'm looking at either reinstalling 1.7.1.0 on the first shop folder or upgrading it to the most recent one, I tried upgrading manually before (I won't be able to perform upgrade through admin GUI anymore) but that didn't work out well and I rolled back at that point. It appears that now, I will have to. I have several plugins installed so I will need to make sure they are not affected. The error log entries included point to before and after the switch (nothing was left out in between). As you can see, at 14:53, it appears to suddenly point to shop2 instead of shop1.

Is there more advanced logging present?

Obviously, this has a significant impact on the business so I would like to fix this ASAP.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

errorlog.txt

I've tracked down at least one cause for the redirect but I have no idea how it happened.

In /var/www/yomi-presta/app/cache/prod/appParameters.php the parameter for database_name pointed to the database for the second shop and not the first one. If it was an issue that existed longer, why did it only manifest itself now?!? Maybe because of caching?