Change email address of shop sent to customer in PS 1.7.2.4

hi there,

can someone tell me how to change the email address that is used to send emails to the customers e.g. when a customer registers and he gets an email from my shop and the email address is [email protected] but I want it to be [email protected]. I have already tried changing the email address in the superadmin profile and that only changes the email address to login to back office. is there any database sql thing that needs to be done ? if so can you help me to write the sql please. I am just guessing there is something in the sql because this email address is something that I provided during the pS installation.

Regards

Archproject

hace 4 minutos, archproject dijo:

hi there,

can someone tell me how to change the email address that is used to send emails to the customers e.g. when a customer registers and he gets an email from my shop and the email address is [email protected] but I want it to be [email protected]. I have already tried changing the email address in the superadmin profile and that only changes the email address to login to back office. is there any database sql thing that needs to be done ? if so can you help me to write the sql please. I am just guessing there is something in the sql because this email address is something that I provided during the pS installation.

Regards

Archproject

Hi,

How are you?

Check the tab Shop Parameters -> Contact

Attached image

S1.png.df131734df2b9aa107024c5d163de1b7.png

Section -> Shops

Block Contact Details

Attached image

s3.png.1330c25308a922495538b1b3afba0db0.png

Sorry for my English,