how to merge personal Information & Address steps in checkout page.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

This seems like the slippery road but if you want to do this you should copy the AT LEAST files to the new "paket" that will be used, instead of copying the original core files. The files will be app / design / frontend / base / default / template / checkout / onepage / progress.

From here, the details in these files should be integrated to a certain degree. Keep in mind that the.. /template / checkout / onepage.phtml file will also be necessary to update additional steps which would be blank / duplicate now.

There may also be other.xml or even.phtml to update with this personalisation, but I don't know which files I have never tried to change.

I advise you: shipping does not always have a double-check id proofing and the customer can easily choose the option to "use shipping bill" when checking out. Between these phases, there are also some calculations to provide the right options.

I'd expect a lot of personalisation to do that, but if it works, you'll have an "extension" for other people that would like this option to work on the market.

Love! Joy!