Bulk Update - New Carrier Option (Weightless) for Certain Products

PrestashopEnthu

Dear All, 

I am trying to achieve the following: Creating and setting a new carrier for certain products.

Example:
My online store is using weight as a condition for carrier option upon check-out/purchase. I have a list of products which amounts to an estimate of hundreds/thousands in Prestashop. I would like to create a new carrier without any condition for weight. (Weight: 0.1kg will trigger the carrier option)

I would like to implement this because for bicycles, it may be bulky but its weight can be light due to its build and material such as carbon bikes.

As my list of products is extensive, can I just check if I am able to bulk assign the new carrier (condition: weightless) to certain products in bulk. I am unable to achieve this as previously, I have tried creating a new weightless carrier and assigned to specific products, disabling/removing all other carrier options. It works and upon checkout, only the new carrier is available for the purchase.

The main problem is, as it is weightless, it is also open to all other products upon check-out. I cannot set all the products as such because I have tons of products in my online store.

Any guidance or advise is greatly appreciated. Thank you.