X Order Status and decrase of stock

Zhen-Xlogic

Hello to community of PS,

Full newbie on PS recently i was stating building a new eshop on PS, to day i buy a payment module for credit cards.

But i have to deal with a problem when the credit card payment failed or refused because the card dosen't have money or the data is incorrect is decrase my product stock.

In order status i have 3 status for CC Rufused | CC Error | CC Digest Error, is there any way to this specific 3 status the prestashop dont decrease my product stock ?

PS.: The Advance Stock Management is disabled, i dont want it  :) .

Thanks,

Zhen-Xlogic.

Edited by Zhen-Xlogic (see edit history)

After a big cup of coffeeeeee, i made a modification in core and i add my module error status :

OrderDetail.php

Line: 470

protected function checkProductStock($product, $id_order_state)
    {
        if ($id_order_state != Configuration::get('PS_OS_CANCELED') && $id_order_state != Configuration::get('PS_OS_ERROR') && $id_order_state != Configuration::get('PS_OS_CC_REFUSE') && $id_order_state != Configuration::get('PS_OS_CC_ERROR') && $id_order_state != Configuration::get('PS_OS_CC_DIGEST_ERROR')) {
            $update_quantity = true;

OrderHistory.php

Line: 169

$error_or_canceled_statuses = array(Configuration::get('PS_OS_ERROR'), Configuration::get('PS_OS_CANCELED'), Configuration::get('PS_OS_CC_REFUSE'), Configuration::get('PS_OS_CC_ERROR'), Configuration::get('PS_OS_CC_DIGEST_ERROR'));

This modification working ok but i modify the core dont know if this will create problem, if you have any other suggestion late me know it!!!