Shipping Problem

I am trying to add a product that people will collect in person. However, each time they try and order it they get the error:

There are no carriers available that will deliver to this address!

I do not understand how to fix this. The zone is setup to deliver to "United Kingdom" for the carrier.

Same problem here. I didn't changed anything on my carrier or shipping info and I get the "There are no carriers available that will deliver to this address!" on checkout. Really a bummer because now customers can't purchase anything because they can't finish the checkout.

Please help fixing!

Some things to check, may or may not be the cause:

"Shipping >> Zone", there is a zone which includes the country of the customer's address.
"Shipping >> Countries", ensure the country of the customer's address is in the right zone.
"Shipping >> Carriers", ensure the carrier has correct zone checked.
"Shipping >> Price Ranges" (or Weight Ranges) include the price (or the weight) of the item(s) selected, according to "Billing choice of range".
"Shipping >> Carriers >> Carrier Options", Click on "Save button" :(
"Shipping >> Fees", ensure all price fields for the relevant carrier and zone are filled in. Don't forget "Save" button.

Try creating a dummy carrier that will be used for the destination in question, also create a dummy customer, login as and add an address with the same country. Try check out process. Are you offered dummy carrier as a shipment option or do you still get the problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Go to the "Shipping" page > "Zones"
You need to have a zone set.
Go to "Carriers", Create a carrier, select the zone (i.e.: Europe)
Activate "Status" of the carrier, save
Set the carrier as default.

Go to "Price or Weight ranges", add a new price or weight range which has to be realistic and choose a carrier, save

On the "Shipping" page > "Billing" choose either "Choice of range: According to total price" or "...weight" (depending what range you previously entered)

This should help

Brgds
hp