Admin user access issue

Hello,

I have a problem with the access of my admin user to the backoffice of the prestashop store.

The sequence I use is to enter user and password and it does not enter in the admin side.

The weird thing is that when I enter the right user and password does not return me any message. I have entered a wrong password on purpose and it returns me an error message (that is what I expect).

I have changed the password using the “forgot password” method and I have also do a process of updating it manually through this process:

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/4843-lost-password-the-solution-is-in-the-forum-but-in-french/

and it has not worked either.

I have checked the whole environment and I was not able to find anything strange. I have looked for other similar situations and I was not able to find other reasons.

What could be happening?

What else should I check?

Best regards

Joaquín

• 2 weeks later...

Crap buggy software mine just starting working out the blue no help no explanation. What the hell! Glad just for a college assignment if I'm even still on the course and not real world I wouldn't use this s!@t now if you paid me.

On 18/1/2018 at 4:40 AM, SLiCK_303 said:

are you able to successfully change your pw via the 'forgot password' route?

hello,

I have reset the password using the "forgot password" and direcly on the database table, and I still have the same issue: “There is one error. the employee does not existor the password is wrong”

I have also activated the error log and nothing is being shown.