[SOLVED] shipping cofiguration wacked out

can someone tell me if im the first one with this problem

i setup my shipping configuration and it was working perfectly , and now all of a sudden any item i add to the cart the shipping is the maximum set for the most weight i set for weight , instead of selecting the first weight option for that item which is under 1lb

i set the weight of 1lb for $7.50 , but when i add an item to the cart that's under 1lb, the shipping is displaying $19.75 - which is the price i set for over 20lb !

so the cart is selecting wrong shipping price for the weight the item actually weighs!

can someone please help!

i saw that there is an option inside the Carriers

Out-of-range behavior:

Out-of-range behavior when none is defined (e.g., when a customer's cart weight is superior to the highest range limit)

i selected DISABLE CARRIER

and now the shopping cart displays $0.00 shipping, also customer cannot proceed because receives error during checkout process

There is 1 error :

1. invalid carrier or no carrier selected

I have the latest isntallation of prestashop , and the shipping was working before perfect and now its now, i have no idea how to fix this! please help

i deleted all the weight ranges i had, and added 2 new ones to test

first i added 1-2lb - $7.50 price

worked fine

then i added 2.1-3lb - $8.50

and i tested added 1 item under 1lb to cart, the price of shipping went automatically to the highest shipping i set which was $8.50

this is a bug? or what am i doing wrong?