[SOLVED] Playing with 'Categories Block'

Hi guys. I hope you can help me with this.

I have a URL for a external showroom or products catalogue that i want to 'integrate' in my prestashop shop. What i want is create a category like 'Showroom' inside the categories block but when the client clicks on this category, it's opens a integrated/inserted URL/HTML in the center of the shop (instead of the classic product list of that category).

These are the links to make you a global vision of my intentions.

This is my shop: http://www.dgrpublicidad.com/

and the showroom i want to integrate: http://eshowroom.objetandco.com/dgrpublicidad/es

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, these are my annotations about the modifications i made to the code to make a "fake" category in the categories block and when you make click on it it runs a alternative index.php and tpl with an iframe inserted. We have to make alternative footer and header too.

It's very mean because i'm newbie in php code but it works at least.

Sorry, all the annotations are in spanish, i will translate it when i have time (i'm very busy lately).

Greetings

---------------------------------------------------------------
Introducir Iframe desde enlace en bloque "Categorías"
---------------------------------------------------------------

- He creado una copia de index.php, header.php, footer.php, index.tpl, header.tpl y footer.tpl (estos tres último del directorio de mi tema) y las he renombrado a index-eu.php, footer-eu.php, header-eu.php, index-eu.tpl, header-eu.tpl y footer-eu.tpl.
- En index-eu.php he cambiado los footer.php, header.php y index.tpl del código por footer-eu.php, header-eu.php y index-eu.tpl
- En el footer-eu.tpl he insertado el siguiente código.

<iframe src ="http://eshowroom.objetandco.com/dgrpublicidad/es" align="middle" width="750px" height="915"> </iframe>

---------------

- En el global.css he creado el estilo:

#center_column-eu {
   width: 755px;
   margin: 0 0 30px 0;
   overflow: hidden
   }

- He creado en el global.css el siguiente estilo para que quepa el iframe completo.

#page-eu {
       width: 1180px;
       margin: 0 auto 2px auto;
       text-align: left
       }

(lo he creado debajo de):

#page {
       width: 980px;
       margin: 0 auto 2px auto;
       text-align: left
       }

- En el header-eu.tpl, para que use el nuevo estilo he cambiado el código:

por:

- He modificado el blockcategories.tpl del módulo de bloque de categorías añadiendo la siguiente línea:

Catálogo Europeo

(IMPORTANTE, la he añadido debajo de la línea 7):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------