Several issues with "race" theme...

Hello to everyone,
Setup:
1.png: www.piesemoto.co/temp/1.png
2.png: www.piesemoto.co/temp/2.png
3.png: www.piesemoto.co/temp/3.png
4.png: www.piesemoto.co/temp/4.png
Questions:
I am using the "race" theme from prestashop shop for my website (www.piesemoto.co) and I have several questions/comments to make:
1. In picture 1.png you can see there is a huge gap between the title and the picture. How can I reduce it?
2. How can I make the title a little longer (more letters in the title)?
3. In categories (shown with red arrows in 2.png), it does not show correctly: the space between the red line and the first work is bigger that the red line and the last word;
4. With blue arrow in 2.png you can see there is little space between "Welcome, Log in" and "CATEGORIES". How can I make it a little bigger (the space between them)?
5. In 3.png it is shown that the alignment is not correct: the spacing between CART, NEW PRODUCTS and SPECIALS is not the same. Plus, the titles for NEW PRODUCTS have alignment to left and the titles for SPECIALS are centered.
6. I have marked in red my problem here, picture 4.png. I do not know how to lower them, below the logo.... I want to move Currency converter, contact, sitemap, bookmark, search and language below the banner... Any ideas?
7. How can I rearrange my products in CATEGORIES? I sow they are alphabetically arranged

Thank you for your time in advance.
ANY help will be useful!

Best Regards,
Paul.