How to export products for editing. PS 1.3.1

How can I export my products so I can edit them outside of PS, then import them back into PS? I tried downloading the mass edit module mentioned on the forum, but after the install, I receive the message "Hack Attempt". Is there another module or method that I can use? Thank you for any suggestions.

Hi,

Seems that export-import is a regular subject.... as many others. I found export-import subject important enough to affect all of us in driving our boutique.
I created a standalone application that performs import-export using Excel (Ms and OpenOffice compatible). It is not free but it is worth a try.
Please have a look at www.pataro.fr.
Apology for having only videos in french, but the user manual is bilingual as well as the feature list.

Cheers

Thank you for your suggestion. I will keep it in mind. I am trying to learn how to work with my database - MYSQL, but I'm having a hard time even understanding it. I was hoping for a free & easy way to export.

• 3 months later...
Thank you for your suggestion. I will keep it in mind. I am trying to learn how to work with my database - MYSQL, but I'm having a hard time even understanding it. I was hoping for a free & easy way to export.

dixie, maybe this is something for you, haven't tried it myself but worth a try at zero/nil/nada bucks?

http://www.prestashop-module.de/interfaces/63-moussiq-exportmodul-fur-produkt-und-preissuchmaschinen.html

let us know whether you like it.

phil