Need help from fellow Australians "Shipping products via Australia Post"

I really want to use PrestaShop, it seems so much cleaner and lightweight than other shopping carts, but unless I figure out how to use it with Australia Post I’m going to have to go back to Zen Cart, which I really don’t want to do. I’ve tried using the Australia post module by David Baker but it does not work for me. I am currently using version 1.3.1.1
I’ve spent so many hours trying to figure this out, searching old posts, doing google searches etc . I would really appreciate if any Australians using version 1.3.1.1 could offer me some advice on how they tackle the issue of posting with Australia post.

Thank-you in advance

Hi there, I'm not the most technically skilled so don't get your hopes up...

But what is the problem, can you tell us more about the module?

Does it auto calculate AP rates? One suggestion might be...go with flat rate? That's what I've done, but understand it doesn't suit all products.

Thanks for your reply. The problem with the module I’ve found is a compatibility issue with the version of PrestaShop I am using. It did calculate AP shipping automatically, which would have been great. I have toyed with the idea of a flat rate, but the product weight of my items varies so much as do their dimensions. From what I am reading, this is one of the biggest hurdles for Australian users of PrestaShop

• 4 weeks later...