Editing Custom Text Blocks Should Be Easy, Right?

Sass

I can't edit or create custom text blocks. When I go into the module, I can see the words 'text block' - but there's no box. Just as I click to go back - I am treated to a glimpse of the box and code. Something's there... but it won't let me see it.  Very frustrating. I've tried clearing the cache and switched from Safari to Chrome. Call me old school, but I even logged out and back in again. Same problem - the module won't reveal itself. Any ideas for what I can do? 

Edited by Sass
text block not text box. (see edit history)

No progress on Custom Text Blocks. I stayed on the phone for ages and spoke to a very nice guy... he asked me to email him details about the same issue as BOOM4220. But sadly his email address bounced back. Still looking for help on Custom Text Blocks and their missing Text Blocks (also missing Summary and Description text blocks in Products and missing Description in the Image Slider.

I'd log it all  on The Forge but it won't accept me as a new or current user.  Can anyone offer help??

This might point the way to source of the problem. Any have any ideas?

[Error] TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'safari.application.addEventListener')
    (anonymous function) (main.js:79)
    Global Code (main.js:101)
[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (HTTP/2.0 404) (gb.js, line 0)
[Log] Failed to load: https://esaevanstrade.com/js/tiny_mce/langs/gb.js

Found the answer.  Clear the browser history. Maybe this seems obvious to others but it took me a few days to look beyond Prestashop. Have to do the same on all browsers, it's a repeating problem. Hope someone finds this helpful - maybe test it out as a resolution to BOOM-4220 in The Forge.

• 10 months later...