SEO optimization for new e-cigarette site.

rxritalin

So this is the first website and webstore I have every built. I am selling, e-cigs, e-cigarettes or electric cigarettes which ever you would like to call them. Have a look at the site here www.electioecig.com

I have managed to stumble my way though building the site and fixing a few bugs in just over a months time. I am now down to just a few problems left to be solved, one being SEO and showing up in Google search results.
I can only manage to show up if I type in ElectioEcig or electio (product name) at google. The biggest problem seems to be that google automatically changes the search terms to the word "election" and I need to click on the "Search instead for" link at the top of the results. This is obviously not a good thing.

I am confused by the SEO optimization inside of each product in the back end. Should I be putting keywords or things I think people with use for search terms in here? I have done so already but it does not seem to work.

Should I be putting the same info under Prefrences>Meta-tags but with broader search queries? Also my pages do not display as .php in the browser as I am using friendly URLs. Do I need to recreate all of the entries in here to display the proper URLs?

I also need to know how to have google point to my page when a use searches for a product and misspells the product name. In my industry the products go by different names even though they are the same product.
EXAMPLE:
The real product name - DSE901
AKA - DSE-901, 901 three piece

The real product name - KR808D-1
AKA - KR808D1, KR808, 808 two piece

Im not sure how well it would work but I would also like to add some of my competitors product names to show my site when searching their product names. The reason is that they are all the same product. An example would be Blu E-cigs, these are nothing more then DSE901's that have been re-branded. I would like potential customers to be able to find my site if they search for Blu Ecig replacement parts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.