Where is the CSS for mobile?..

Anatchim

Hi there,

I am on prestashop 1.7.2, and I am using the classic theme.

Changed come colors on the theme CSS, and works beautifully on the desktop version, and when I check on my phone, the old colors are still there... I cleared the cache on prestashop, but it didn't changed things... I also tried toggling the desktop browser (chrome) to mobile but it, to try and consult the "inspector" but it didn't do the trick for me...

Here's my site: 
http://www.nadir.pt/presta17/index.php

...I changed everything blue to brown on the theme CSS (buttons, links), wich shows well on the desktop version, but not on mobile... I can't seem to find a CSS file for the mobile version only, to have it changed too :(:(

I attach a photo with the problem... (for example the "new" tag, and the hover links, wich I changed to brown, are reflected on the desktop version, but not on the mobile one...)

Any ideas?...

Thank you so much in advance,

Ana

print-screen(2).jpg

• 1 month later...

I have the same (or very similar) issue with version 1.7.2.4 that I am using to create a new site

http://discountmodwear.co.uk/

Changes I am making to the site are reflected fine on pc browsers but the mobile version doesn't seem to catch up.

The most glaring example is the custom text block on the homepage. This was changed days ago and no matter how often I clear the cache and rebuild templates, it just wont change on the mobile version.

Any ideas please folks?

Many thanks for responding Pierre,

Main modifications to actual files have been related to font sizes and I've been using 'color change' module to change some font colours and make a clear background for the image to show. The colour changes and font sizes seem to have worked but the changes made to the text content of the 'customer reassurance' and 'custom text blocks' modules (in the normal way within those modules) are not being picked up by the mobile version and I cannot find a mobile cache to maually clear.

EDIT: To my dismay, now looking at the site from anywhere other than the maintenance up address, it isn’t updating properly on any browsers! 

The pc I have been updating with shows the fully updated site whereas I can’t see the fully updated version anywhere else.... any clues please?

Edited by Uptomen
New information (see edit history)