Login failure error message

Help!!! Just tried to login to Prestashop back office, but all I get is a blank page. Login and password are correct.

Error.log says this:
[21-Jul-2010 22:23:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/surabaya/public_html/reflexologysales.co.uk/classes/Validate.php:1) in /home/surabaya/public_html/reflexologysales.co.uk/admin723/header.inc.php on line 15 [21-Jul-2010 22:23:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/surabaya/public_html/reflexologysales.co.uk/classes/Validate.php:1) in /home/surabaya/public_html/reflexologysales.co.uk/admin723/header.inc.php on line 17 [21-Jul-2010 22:23:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/surabaya/public_html/reflexologysales.co.uk/classes/Validate.php:1) in /home/surabaya/public_html/reflexologysales.co.uk/admin723/header.inc.php on line 18 [21-Jul-2010 22:23:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/surabaya/public_html/reflexologysales.co.uk/classes/Validate.php:1) in /home/surabaya/public_html/reflexologysales.co.uk/admin723/header.inc.php on line 19 [21-Jul-2010 22:23:54] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/surabaya/public_html/reflexologysales.co.uk/classes/Validate.php:1) in /home/surabaya/public_html/reflexologysales.co.uk/classes/Tools.php on line 55

I have absolutely no idea what any of this means.

I'm still having no luck with this. The only modification I made to validate.php was to comment out line 768 (a fix provided by rocky to stop validation of tax numbers so that VAT numbers can be put in that field). When this happened I restored the file to how it was.

Can't see how this could do anything, but it seems too much of a coincidence that validate.php is being mentioned in the error log.

• 2 weeks later...