Friendly URL 404error

First of all, I have read all the post I have found about this and similar issues appeared afeter using friendly URL.

Then, I'm using Prestashop 1.3.1. under an apache 2.2 server with php 5.3.2 and mysql5 in WindowsXP.And the steps I made are those:

1-Load the rewrite engine extension on the httpd.conf of apache.
2-Generate a blank file called .htaccess under my shop's root directory(/tartalo/development/prestashop)
3-use the prestashop admin panel preferences->friendly-url and checked yes option and saved.
4-Use prestashop's admin panel tools->generators->generate .htaccess file, obtainis this config:

# .htaccess automaticaly generated by PrestaShop e-commerce open-source solution
# http://www.prestashop.com - http://www.prestashop.com/forums

# URL rewriting module activation
RewriteEngine on

# URL rewriting rules
RewriteRule ^([a-z0-9]+)\-([a-z0-9]+)(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.jpg$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/img/p/$1-$2$3.jpg [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([0-9]+)/([_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.jpg$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/img/p/$1-$2.jpg [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)(\-[_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([_a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.jpg$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/img/c/$1$2.jpg [L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/product.php?id_product=$3&isolang;=$1$5 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/product.php?id_product=$2&isolang;=$1$4 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/category.php?id_category=$2&isolang;=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/product.php?id_product=$2$4 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)\.html(.*)$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/product.php?id_product=$1$3 [L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/category.php?id_category=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^content/([0-9]+)\-([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/cms.php?id_cms=$1 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)__([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/supplier.php?id_supplier=$1$3 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^([0-9]+)_([a-zA-Z0-9-]*)(.*)$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/manufacturer.php?id_manufacturer=$1$3 [QSA,L,E]
RewriteRule ^lang-([a-z]{2})/(.*)$ /tartalo/development/prestashop/$2?isolang=$1 [QSA,L,E]

# Catch 404 errors
ErrorDocument 404 /tartalo/development/prestashop/404.php

5-Stop apache service, close apache server and run it again.

Now in the main page there are no item images on the highlighted items, and when I use a link it doesn´t work and shows me a 404 error.

Any help would be strongly appreciated.