Sage Intergration

Hello everyone.

I have been advised by my accountants to upgrade my accounting systems to Sage Line 50 (or one of their packages).

So basically, i have a prestashop store with over 3000 customers and do a lot of business through it. Our payment option on checkout is through SagePay.

So what i want to know is...can prestashop be linked with my new Sage Line software? and can my Sagepay account be linked with Sage Line software? How can it handle orders, stock etc etc...

Please help me out.
Thank you in advance.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.
I have already got Sage Pay setup on my shop and its my only way to pay for products.

however i am buying Sage Line 50 and want to know if i can intergrate Prestashop & Sage Pay into it. Handle stock etc...

Thanks

Hi Jaime,

The latest Sage 50 Account packages and Sage Pay have been developed to integrate with each other.

The level of integration available will depend on the version you are being recommended.

For what you have described the 2011 release will satisfy the majority of the requests you have.

This release allows you to download all transactions from within your My Sage Pay admin area and assign these to existing customers, create new customers or set a central customer to handle all web orders.

You can also link in an element of stock level mgmt through the product codes within the system.

For example if you have a product with the reference PROD001 in your software and you process a transaction with the basket contents below;

1:[PROD0001]Yo-yo:1:2.99:0.52:3.51:3.51

This will ensure that when updated the invoice is recorded against the product activity and the stock level is reduced as required.

Should you require confirmation or assistance on this information please email [email protected] and mark it for my attention of call 0845 111 44 55.

Thanks

Mike
Sage Pay Customer Service Consultant

• 1 year later...