(SOLVED) Missing products after putting too many characters in the Short Product Description

Hi,

I am a new, so far a happy PrestaShop user. I have put successfully all my product images and product descriptions.

However, when I was writing the Short Product Descriptions and by chance I exceeded the allowed number of characters for that area (400 characters), after putting a correct number of characters and getting a message that the update was successful, the product disappeared from my the category. It is not visible anywhere in the shop, however when you search for the product in the shop's search engine, the product comes up unaffected and then is gone again when you click somewhere else. This way 6 of my products became invisible.

Always the same reason, the same scenario: the number of characters in short description exceeded=product was gone.

Could anybody help me, please?
Thank you very much for your time.

Darius

Hi again,

I sorted out the problem! For some reason, when you put too many characters in the product short description area and after you get error message, the product is being transferred to Home category that is why it was not visible in the category it belonged to.

All the best fellows!:-)

Darius