Order details page not loading in backoffice

seria

Hi,  my Order details page is not loading correctly  after changing the status of an order.

I attach two screenshots(how the page looks like before changing the order status and how looks like after changing the order status(from payment accepted to

shipped).

Is there someone who could help me to fix this error?

Thanks in advance.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Please enable debug mode and see if you get an error after changing order status.

to enable : go to your root/config folder of your shop and edit the file defines.inc.php and change false to true (please see below)
As well you can try to update your shop to latest prestashop 1.6.1.17

/* Debug only */
if (!defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_'))
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

27 minutes ago, Wallgrind.nl said:

Please enable debug mode and see if you get an error after changing order status.

to enable : go to your root/config folder of your shop and edit the file defines.inc.php and change false to true (please see below)
As well you can try to update your shop to latest prestashop 1.6.1.17

/* Debug only */
if (!defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_'))
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

I enable debug mode and I got this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method OrderInvoice::getDeliveryNumberFormatted() in /home/kokodktc/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/7d/cf/4d/7dcf4de2767c78cc70d037b32faddedb37198851.file.view.tpl.php:2099 Stack trace: #0 /home/kokodktc/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/7d/cf/4d/7dcf4de2767c78cc70d037b32faddedb37198851.file.view.tpl.php(425): content_59ec9334882032_04999356(Object(Smarty_Custom_Template)) #1 /home/kokodktc/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(188): content_59e9bba3ed28c9_49070935(Object(Smarty_Custom_Template)) #2 /home/kokodktc/public_html/classes/SmartyCustom.php(317): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch(Object(Smarty_Custom_Template), NULL, NULL, NULL, false, true, false) #3 /home/kokodktc/public_html/classes/helper/Helper.php(113): Smarty_Custom_Template->fetch() #4 /home/kokodktc/public_html/classes/helper/HelperView.php(59): HelperCore->generate() #5 /home/kokodktc/public_html/classes/controller/AdminController.php(2418): HelperViewCore->generateView() # in/home/kokodktc/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/7d/cf/4d/7dcf4de2767c78cc70d037b32faddedb37198851.file.view.tpl.php on line 2099

Untitled.png

10 minutes ago, Wallgrind.nl said:

There is something wrong with your delivery slip

Did you installed a custom invoice module?

Yes, I installed a custom invoice module.

So the problem is from the module? But what can I do in this case?

• 4 months later...