Countdown Timer/Clock

I am trying to find a way to add a basic countdown clock/timer and text to a banner on the PS 1.7 homepage.

I have purchased 4 modules that were either specific to a homepage banner countdown, or that included a countdown banner as a feature in the module and I have not been able to get one of them working. I have contacted the developers for help, but I haven't heard back from any of them. I actually heard back from one, but they said that their module wouldn't do this properly in PS 1.7.

I just want a single line banner under the homepage full width slider that has a countdown clock and room for me to add text to explain what the timer is for. That's it.

I have been searching and researching this for days and I still cannot find any PrestaShop specific help.

Is there a way I could add JavaScript to an html block that would allow me to display a countdown timer?

The countdown clock has to be separate from the product countdown features. The countdown I need has to be able to display a countdown clock that has nothing to do with any sales in the shop.

Please help

Thanks

• 4 months later...