Where do I edit?

Hi

I'm wandering if you can help me. I have to build a shop and the client has heard good reviews of prestashop. I have built ecommerce stores before, but not using Prestashop.

I have 'designed the wireframes' for every page that a customers is likely to encounter.

The issue that I am having at the moment is with the home page. I would like to place a div above the centre collumn, but I am not sure which files i need to edit to do this. I would also like 3 divs below the centre colum as well (between the the centre collumn and the footer. You can see what I want to do with the tabs.

I'm fine with the html and css of it all, its just finding the code to edit the parts I want.

If anyone can advise me what I need to be doing here that would be great.

26999_qmhPpN8zAHDM9MODIVPh_t

27000_kBn97DyvAA2cj0V5VRPa_t

Hi samprass

You're right. It is getting easier to figure things out. I'm still having issues though. Which sucks.

Its not really the code or the css, but locating which files control what.

For example....

on the image on the first post......the 4 tabs. I am presuming that they are categories. So I moved the module category block to the home page, between the featured products and the home page editorial (i think thats where the banner will go), but they are not showing up.

its going to be a long summer.