[HELP URGENT] Configuration of modules and theme

psalvas

Hey!
Thanks to this forum I have managed to get my whole shop working and now in the final stretch I came across some situations that I can not solve.

This are supposed to be situations that I have solved before and even should be easy! But this are the ones that are making me delay the opening the store.

I just wanted to say that I ran all the folders, everything, and I can not really get away with it, because even in Hooks there is no way to see.

Here is the list of situations with the prints:

1st Print: shows the hooks when I search only for 'footer'. Deducing that my problem would be solved to go to the modules 'lab static block' and 'lab custom footer', we moved to print 2.

2nd Print: the two modules in question mentioned above. but none of them can be edited. so my hands are tied.

3rd Print: here are the things I want to change. are all marked in yellow. It's the newsletter phrase (yes, I already went to the original module - it's the original module, there is no other one - but I do not see this message); TAGS are nowhere to be found, nor is it in the 'tags' module that I can change this; the footer with the payments and the copyrights also do not exist anywhere; that Complex text - the 'add' part would be to be home, I have no idea why it is so.

4th Print: I wanted to add text above the block to send the message, but I do not even know where it is.

5º Print: Finally I wanted to know how I can configure the countdown time price module, because I wanted to put products with an exclusive price for a limited time, but I do not see this anywhere and it does not say 'configure', it just says 'disable' .

I really need help with this, so I can finally put the online store!

Prestashop : PrestaShop v1.6.1.17 Stable

Prestashop : PrestaShop v1.6.1.17 Stable

post-1436548-0-71159600-1505324972_thumb.jpg

post-1436548-0-85440500-1505324979_thumb.jpg

post-1436548-0-32310400-1505324989_thumb.jpg

post-1436548-0-83054900-1505324994_thumb.jpg

post-1436548-0-87878100-1505325000_thumb.jpg