Easy way to add 500+ products to cart?

flambert

Hey,

I need to add tons of products to a shopping cart (not on my site), I've got the id's is there a easy way to do it?

-possible with 1 post call?

-possible to run a javascript to add all at ones?

ps. the website got some issues, when I start adding products it starts getting slower, and I often get error 504, around 60 products..

The prudcts are with attributes.

I am greatfull for any response

You have a add to cart links like this example:

https://nextrade.ch/warenkorb?add=1&id_product=387&token=040f59f2d8c57005642e645d3dfbf416

First parameter is quantity, second is ID product. But if the site has technical issues, you might not overcome these.

Hey Thanks for the response, but can't get that code to work..

Currently I've tried with a post request. I got it to work with postman, but can't get it to work with RestSharp:

var client = new RestClient("webshop/?rand=1505289633889");
            var request = new RestRequest(Method.POST);
            request.AddHeader("postman-token", "token");
            request.AddHeader("cookie", "PrestaShop-restofcookie");
            request.AddHeader("accept-language", "en-US,en;q=0.8");
            request.AddHeader("accept-encoding", "gzip, deflate, br");
            request.AddHeader("referer", "website.html");
            request.AddHeader("x-requested-with", "XMLHttpRequest");
            request.AddHeader("x-devtools-emulate-network-conditions-client-id", "GUID");
            request.AddHeader("cache-control", "no-cache");
            request.AddHeader("accept", "application/json, text/javascript, */*; q=0.01");
            request.AddHeader("content-type", "application/x-www-form-urlencoded");
            request.AddHeader("user-agent", "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.113 Safari/537.36");
            request.AddHeader("origin", "HOST");
            request.AddParameter("application/x-www-form-urlencoded", "add=1&ajax=true&controller=cart&id_product=1237&ipa=5157&qty=10&token= TOKEN", ParameterType.RequestBody);
            IRestResponse response = client.Execute(request);

I don't know RestSharp at all. Never heard actually.

But I still don't see the problem. You only need the correct token. Once you have it, you can loop through a number of IDs and add them one by one.

And you need cookies accepted or set of course.

for the url to work, you'll also need to use a cookie, and to be able to loop though it i need to be able to make the calls via scripts.

Of course you need cookies. You can first fetch the shop startpage, get the cookies and use them while looping through all the IDs.

what framework would you do it from? because if I have to enter each url, it also takes long time, I was more thinking of a program/script solution while I just provide a list of id's