abandonned shopping cart to order

Marie Hug-s

Sorry,

when the customer arrives on the payment page, with his shopping cart, but doesn't validate it, we receive the confirmation of order while there is no payment or validation on the part of the customer.

Prestashop 1.6.1.1

Hope, i was more clear this time.

Edited by Marie Hug-s (see edit history)

In post #5 you say the error occures only with Systempay but in post #1 you write this:

when the customer arrives on the payment page, with his shopping cart, but doesn't validate it

Which means the customer did not choose any payment method at this time. You information is confusing. However if you are 100% sure about Systempay, then you would have to contact the module developer.

I am the new person responsible for the internet part of the company, and I start with prestashop.

So I may don't know where the problem comes from and that's why I'm turning to you.

My problem is at the level of the payment page, when the customer doesn't validate the payment.

We still receive a confirmation of order email.

So I have 3 modules in the payment section : Olea PayDiff v2.6.1

Systempay v1.8.1

Virement bancaire v1.1.2.

Have you ever had similar cases before?

Thank you

You did not answer my question which was: How can you say the error is only related to PaySystem if the order hasn't validated. Validation takes place when a logged in user chooses a payment method. But an order is not validated before choosing a payment method.

And to your second question: No, I have never heard from such problems. But we do not know the module PaySystem nor Olea PayDiff.