Contact page

Hi freinds, i have 3 question which i need a help here.
1. how can i edit the contact page in other to put all info on it, cos from backoffice only show an incomplete info.
2. The top icons so as Language, users login and search just dissappear and i can't seems to enable them back even at the backoffice.
3. When i login to back office and close the the page without login out, when i open the page again, it's still remain active without expiring.

thanks and give a help to the one you can.

Johnson.

Hi !
1. how can i edit the contact page in other to put all info on it, cos from backoffice only show an incomplete info.
edit the correposnding txt file (/mail)

2. The top icons so as Language, users login and search just dissappear and i can't seems to enable them back even at the backoffice.
did you change the CSS ? did you activate the corresponding module ?

3. When i login to back office and close the the page without login out, when i open the page again, it's still remain active without expiring.
that's normal. cookies are working for you. that's normally helpful. you need to log out to change that situation

thanks for quick reply,

i will do as said in reply question no.1 but question no.2 reply is that i downloaded it from http://www.prestathemes.com/freethemes.html and the theme is informatica. the original theme does not come with these functions, so how can i enable them. this is my site but sitll not finished with it.
www.tcdcomputers.biz

thanks,

johnson