Error in Edge and Firefox

Randlkofer

Puaah - the start page looks really bad. I cannot imagin this theme looks as bad as it does at the moment with a clean installation. I also see many missed images and thereof ??? all around your start page. At the moment I would rather care about the big picture and not the small details.

What the order of displayed blocks concerns: You can control this with backoffice - modules - positions by drag and drop a module within its hook. I don't think its in footer at the moment. It looks like but this is probably due to the fact of many missing images are like breaking off everything else.

Edited by Scully (see edit history)

We have the usual rule of 1 topic = 1 question. Your server looked like a quite fresh installation to me - with the exception of many design issues and some 404 missing pictures.

So the question: is it a new installation. And did your theme ever work?

If it is a fresh installation and your are new to prestashop - do your first steps with the default theme. Some themes (not specifically related to yours) have many small bugs and issues. Instead of getting familiar with the important function you might just get lost with theme issues that must not exist.

In any case - I would switch to prestashop default theme and check the situation again. If all the problems still remain, you have a general setup / installation or server issue.