theme modifications

hainefaine

i have default theme and i try to change a bit. i changed home slider images with anothers but same size.

but in browser the original theme images are still there. i tried to clear browser cache many times but no effect.

i cleared img/tmp folder and theme cache, every cache i found but again no succes.

moreover in chrome browser, the image replaced is shown now as a big question mark imsted of expected image.

what did i do wrong?

www.hainefaine.eu - sit adress

Question marks in an image always mean: Image not found under the address it was references. The "?" is the default image if nothing has been found.

What homeslider and / or images concerns: I don't see the problems on your site.  Is the issue solved?

yes..solved...it was my mistake about not adding image for english language.

however how can i have administration only in English and front end in Romanian?

it is quite difficult for me since adding products or categories requests to input in both languages but front end will be ever only in Romanian.

i am a newbie by the way

i am a newbie by the way

Ok, but it wasn't necessary to mention. I already noticed that.

If you want to have one language only, load this only language and uninstall all others. Since we don't know your prestashop version we cannot give you more detailled instructions. Up to version 1.6. there wasn't a difference between front- and backoffice in the meaning: Once installed a language it worked on both ends, front- and backend.

i am a newbie by the way

Ok, but it wasn't necessary to mention. I already noticed that.

If you want to have one language only, load this only language and uninstall all others. Since we don't know your prestashop version we cannot give you more detailled instructions. Up to version 1.6. there wasn't a difference between front- and backoffice in the meaning: Once installed a language it worked on both ends, front- and backend.

i have 1.6.1.16