Presta shop at root directory, who already have html and php files

ebclr

I have a prior website with several Html files and even some php files.

I installed Prestashop 1.7, and they take full control of the main directory, all my prior files are inaccessible because PrestaShop controller takes control of everything, is there a way to point to my old plain HTML . Case not how can i create route rules to access those old plain html files ?

I have a prior website with several Html files and even some php files.

I installed Prestashop 1.7, and they take full control of the main directory, all my prior files are inaccessible because PrestaShop controller takes control of everything, is there a way to point to my old plain HTML . Case not how can i create route rules to access those old plain html files ?

the solution is you copy your Prestashop website to a sub-folder and keep html + php files at root, or copy all html+php files to sub-folder and keep your Prestashop at root

I found by myself one very simple and amazing solution

change this line on  htacess 

DirectoryIndex index.php index.html  index.shtml index.cgi index.php index.phtml index.htm home.html welcome.html

to this

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.shtml index.cgi index.php index.phtml index.htm home.html welcome.html

Now any html at root simple works

• Like 1

I found by myself one very simple and amazing solution

change this line on  htacess 

DirectoryIndex index.php index.html  index.shtml index.cgi index.php index.phtml index.htm home.html welcome.html

to this

DirectoryIndex index.html index.php index.shtml index.cgi index.php index.phtml index.htm home.html welcome.html

Now any html at root simple works

may this affect the Prestashop?