Product Description on mobile devices not showing?

niftyC

Hi, maybe a basic question, everything looks great on the desktop but when I check on my mobile (iPhone) the product description does not show. I have been through everything I can think of but can't seem to get it to show.

Any help greatly appreciated! 

Thanks

Hi, maybe a basic question, everything looks great on the desktop but when I check on my mobile (iPhone) the product description does not show. I have been through everything I can think of but can't seem to get it to show.

Thanks

Can give a link to your site

Thanks

Just give me your website link, I'll help you to display the product description immediately

Yes exactly like I said I want the Product Description to show not just the Product Details, Product Details are the Reference when adding a product in Dashboard. If you compare mobile to desktop you will see what I mean....

Do you know how I can add an image on here to explain what I mean better?? I tried drag and drop but didn't work?

Thanks

Edited by niftyC (see edit history)

On desktop computer browser please check item; Gift Sets - Massage and Bath Gift Set, on this item you can see the Product Description 'This set contains two of our amazing Bath Bombs and a pretty wicked Massage Candle'  and the Product Details WB_2004. When you look on mobile device all you can see is Product Details WB_2004

When adding a product in Presta dashboard you add a Summary and a Description in Basic Settings. Also on the right you add a Reference which is what shows on the site as the Product Details.

I hope this makes more sense...

I have tried adding screenshots but like I said drag and drop doesn't work and I can't see the option for adding an image, well there is but it asks for a URL but they are on my desktop?

Thanks for your time......

Your bored? Im going insane, I know my way around a computer but cannot find attach files in editor?? Only the 'image' button which asks for a URL???

I have uploaded 3 images to a new product on the website as this is the only way I can think of seeing my problem....

http://wizzbitz.co.uk/en/oils-candles/53-im-not-stupid-honest.html

I can understand your boredom but really Im not stupid, we have looked on 2 iPhones and a Samsung tablet and its the same on all

Your bored? Im going insane, I know my way around a computer but cannot find attach files in editor?? Only the 'image' button which asks for a URL???

I have uploaded 3 images to a new product on the website as this is the only way I can think of seeing my problem....

I can understand your boredom but really Im not stupid, we have looked on 2 iPhones and a Samsung tablet and its the same on all

So at you on this product there is no description on the computer

There are descriptions

http://wizzbitz.co.uk/en/home/14-all-you-need-gift-box.html

No its not, please check again the iPhone screen shot on the product I added is of WB_2004 just like your screenshot, but if you look your screenshot has Product Description which is correct my screenshot has Product Details which just shows the reference number?????

Im going to add another image to this product which shows our screenshots side by side......

Right I have taken the images off and left just one showing the difference between our screen shots of item WB_2004.

Edited by niftyC (see edit history)

I refer to the screenshot you have posted from your backoffice products page. This one is not the one you showd us in front office. Carefulness in this details would make it easier to help out.

Run this query and you might see the obvious:

SELECT id_product, name, description_short, description FROM `ps_product_lang` order by id_product;
Edited by Scully (see edit history)

Hi Scully sorry have been busy at work, I have located the file but get a 'Forbidden' message when trying to open in Dreamweaver. Tried opening in basic editor and all I can see is the following

<?php

//@deprecated 1.7