Product discount groups

Hello.
First I'll explain my problem. Lets say I have a customer group with 30% discount. My retail price is the same as my suppliers retail price, but my buy in discount for some of the products is below 30% (ranging from 5% to 50%), meaning that I'm selling below my buy in price. Each product belongs to a "discount group" and I would like to apply same logic to my customer groups, aka if I have a discount for a said product 8%, then I can set group "dealers" discount to 6% and group "partners" discount to 4%..., but if discount is not set for that group apply global group discount (30%) if it is not bigger than mine, if it is apply my discount (8%).

All of that is doable. What I'm concerned about is that doing it straight forward would result in a lot of overrides. I'm new to PrestaShop and I don't know all of it's features, so what I'm looking for is suggestions and ideas how to accomplish it with the least overrides.

Thank you in advance, feel free to ask questions and I'm sorry if my grammar is bad (English lang isn't my native).